I have been soooo BAD!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 14, 2014
The postman just called at my door with a box. Who for? Me? No way?
Well erm yes for me!!!!
Guess what was inside

Only a Black Mulberry PMLS ( god I'm getting good at this) pre-owned but new to me!!!
Beautiful condition - just a minuscule scratch on the pml but apart from that Perfect!

Here she is, sorry stuffing is back in and I'm not trailing it all back out just now as I need to hide it before DD calls and flips out!!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404382528.205536.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1404382607.222971.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1404382640.392568.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1404382677.627625.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1404382706.776176.jpg

There is something reflecting on the Pml And is not actually on the bag as apart from the minuscule scratch you'd think the bag had never been used.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404382809.654097.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1404382838.903812.jpg

What did I say at beginning of week???? Well now that really is it. I needed black so that all my colours I ever use would be Mulberry.
Thanks so much to the lovely lady from Scotland who sold this bag to me.
I'm tickled pink 😍😍😍😍😍
Think I may have to remove TPF app off my iPad & phone now as this is getting really bad 😅👜👜👜👜👜 some May call it handbag fever!!!!!

Oh Molly - you have got the bug......... there is no cure!!!

Seriously, she's lovely, leather looks gorgeous!

I don't tell my DD about all my purchases either, she rolls her eyes and gets all serious - I think she thinks I've got a problem!! (Well, I guess I have lol!)

Fab buy ...its like my little black edie...you deserve it and now you don't need that small DR so in fact you have saved!!! Congrats and enjoy lovely lady...always nice to get a little thank you for buying note too

Thanks ladies :smile:
I've definitely got something Gracie! I've only shown my daughter my bays as she told me I didn't need any more bags especially Mulberry lol! Well when she starts paying for them I will do as she says and that ain't going to happen lol!
That is definitely it!!!!!!! No more!!!!!!!!

Oh, I've just realised I don't have a black purse good enough to put in this. Darkened room me thinks - - - quick!!!!!!!!
This cannot go on.......................👜👜👜👜👝👝👝👝👝👝👝👝

Ooohhh I like it. Mulberry Is so addictive , I wish it just wasn't quite such an expensive addiction! i don't confess to all of my purchases either. Another beauty for you to love and enjoy x

Ooohhh I like it. Mulberry Is so addictive , I wish it just wasn't quite such an expensive addiction! i don't confess to all of my purchases either. Another beauty for you to love and enjoy x

It is a very expensive addiction NY
DD gets a bit green with new purchases but one day they will be hers so I don't know what's she's on about lol!
Thanks I will enjoy x

Thanks ladies :smile:
I've definitely got something Gracie! I've only shown my daughter my bays as she told me I didn't need any more bags especially Mulberry lol! Well when she starts paying for them I will do as she says and that ain't going to happen lol!
That is definitely it!!!!!!! No more!!!!!!!!

Oh, I've just realised I don't have a black purse good enough to put in this. Darkened room me thinks - - - quick!!!!!!!!
This cannot go on.......................👜👜👜👜👝👝👝👝👝👝👝👝

Off to look at purses...black or a pop of colour? We still need that family pic? And maybe DH has the purse covered already????

Status
Not open for further replies.