I have been scammed about this Black BBag, please.. i deperately need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know from where does this bag came (originally)? Maybe she bought this bag thinking it was authentic. Just to tell her the benfit of the doubt. Show her the pics Glimmer has posted for you, shw'll understand that the bag is not authentic. I don't think that a friend of a friend would steal you money in this way.

Guys.. like i said.. i called this morning, left a voice mail.. hasn't called me back.

I have just written her an email.. explaining everything, of course, nicely.. and refer to this thread. With all pictures attached like Glimmer showed me and stuff...

I also told her to refer to this thread 'cuz Purse Forum is really helpful.. everyone is nice and willing to help you...

Boy do I hope she reply... I'm gonna have to wait for her respond.. Should I call her again?

I don't want 1 day have to come down to her house, and call police or anything, that is just un-cool

:sad: I hope she didn't do this on purpose.. wish she really didn't know :sad:

Guys.. OMG.. I got this:
" - am sorry - had no idea it was fake it was a gift... Wow.. The thing is i cant give you your money back.. I dont have 300 to give you.. I am really sorry i never would have sold a bag that was fake or even use a fake bag.
All my other items are real cause i bought them at the store myself... This bag was a gift and i never thought it would be fake... So sorry for this... If i can get some money togeather i will refund.. I just dont have it.. Thanks
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile "

Now what do i say? She seems so wealthy, she owns soooo many designer bags.. Now what do i do? :sad:

Guys.. OMG.. I got this:
" - am sorry - had no idea it was fake it was a gift... Wow.. The thing is i cant give you your money back.. I dont have 300 to give you.. I am really sorry i never would have sold a bag that was fake or even use a fake bag.
All my other items are real cause i bought them at the store myself... This bag was a gift and i never thought it would be fake... So sorry for this... If i can get some money togeather i will refund.. I just dont have it.. Thanks
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile "

Now what do i say? She seems so wealthy, she owns soooo many designer bags.. Now what do i do? :sad:

(1) Save a copy of her Blackberry message, your messages, print off PF info. (2) Contact her again, and say that her answer is not acceptable. (3) You must be paid, or the matter will be handed over to the proper legal authorities (police). She is breaking the law! She is selling counterfeit goods.

Tell her you will be happy to sell one of her REAL bags on Ebay for her so that she can raise the funds. Authenticate the bag first, then sell it on Ebay to recoup your funds, plus your listing fees, final value fees for the sale of the bag, etc.

Again, she can not now throw her hands up in the air, and say that she doesn't have the cash. That is not an option for her unless you make it an option.

This is a very icky situation you're in... I'm so sorry. Please don't worry, everything is on your side, remain calm, and everything will be ok. She has to refund you, don't let her get away with cheap excuses!

I emailed her explained that i won't accept her answer, I want my refund

and she replied: "You must do what you feel you need to do. Sorry about the incovience Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile "

Unfortunately, yes, it means she does not want to refund you. Okay, if she does not have the money to give you a refund, can't she replace it with her other authentic bags? Or why not break the $300 in postdated checks? I so sorry this happened to you. Hope everything turns out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.