I have been REALLY bad, but DH is ok with it! New GRAIL in the HOUSE!

I'm So Excited For You:yahoo: Gorgeous! Gorgeous!! Gorgeous!!!!!!

Vert Anis?

You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth....I Think That Would Be The Most Gorgeous With Your Colors.....You Could Also Chartruse (Very Close)....Or Even Vert Olive Would Be A Gorgeous.....

It definitely needs some green and I also want to add Turquoise!
Thanks Bag...you are too sweet!:flowers:

BIRKIN~ I have been bad and busy....but that is how it is with me. I jump head first. As long as my DH is ok with it, I am too LOL!

Your little baby's so precious. He's SO cute.

Of course, you know I'll love your gold birkin in togo. It's such a a classic and great addition to your family.

Love everything inside your birkin as well. I just realized that it does take a while to build a rainbow inside a bag. So good job on that. At my local H all the coveted colors in small accessories are pretty much sold. I have to go elsewhere to build my rainbow.

Congrats!:tup::tup::tup:

EEK!!!! Ghost, I'm so thrilled for you and how you wound up getting your grail after all. Isn't it funny how things work out!!!! It's beautiful and your DS is adorable! Congratulations!

Grande~ Thank you for your gracious comments:flowers:. I have been searching for a small rainbow since I purchased my first Kelly. I was/am fortunate that I have found most of my pieces second hand. I actually prefer it that way. The only item that is a direct "H" purchase is my small Ulysses in orange. I just stalk the secondary market..:graucho:

I am so happy you found this!! I know you really wanted one, and YAY, what a beauty she is!!!

Your little guy is adorable, but he doesnt look like he has acquired a taste for orange yet, LOL!

Congratulations to you!!!!