I have been bitten by the 'bird'...

uclaboi

O.G.
May 3, 2007
I'm now so addicted to BV ostrich pieces. I picked up 2 more little birdies. :P

Pergamena Ostrich wallet and an Ebano Ostrich travel/cosmestic case (I'll use it in my Cabat)

Attachments

• Dsc00093.jpg
    Dsc00093.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 47
  • Dsc00094.jpg
    Dsc00094.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Dsc00095.jpg
    Dsc00095.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Dsc00096.jpg
    Dsc00096.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Dsc00097.jpg
    Dsc00097.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 52
OMG!!! uclaboi!
they are beautiful!! i actually love the "bumps" on them...gives them character!
wat kind of colour is the wallet? it looks kinda light greenish on my screen...

are there any partitions in the travel/cosmetics case?

OMG!!! uclaboi!
they are beautiful!! i actually love the "bumps" on them...gives them character!
wat kind of colour is the wallet? it looks kinda light greenish on my screen...

are there any partitions in the travel/cosmetics case?

Thanks, Leah and kopibaby.

I think that's one of the reasons I like ostrich. Pergamena is a white/light beige color. Sorry for the bad pics. I took them with my cell phone and the lighting is not so good.

The case has no partition, but it has ebano suede lining.

Thanks, Leah and kopibaby.

I think that's one of the reasons I like ostrich. Pergamena is a white/light beige color. Sorry for the bad pics. I took them with my cell phone and the lighting is not so good.

The case has no partition, but it has ebano suede lining.

no worries - it could be my antique computer as well...
very pretty. i am sure the case will be used well inside your cabat...
congrats again!! :woohoo:

lol, uclaboi, you've been bitten by the "birds", and i've been bitten by the "snakes", i.e. karung.

jokes aside, your latest babies are such cuties. love the light, refreshing, even minty shades.

uclaboi you are hurting me now. i have been longing for a birdie myself too but must exhabit self control :sweatdrop: isn't Pergamena such a pretty shade of eggshell white? and how big is that travel case? it's so adorable! :love:

uclaboi, congrats, really wonderful buys! I'd just be worried I'd get the lining of the cosmetics bag dirty but I guess that's why it's lined in a dark colour.

What great pieces and oh so tempting! :heart: Ostrich is just beautiful. :love::girlsigh: I had drag myself away from the gorgeous ostrich and croc accessories on sale. Enjoy your fabulous additions to your amazing collection! :yahoo: