I have an awesome husband

tazfrk

Jul 19, 2008
My husband took me to the Mall 2 days ago to go shopping with his mother and he took me to the LV store to look around. He asked me which bag I liked the best? I looked around for awhile and decided on the Damier Neverfull MM because I love that red lining!!! I thought he was getting ideas for our Anniversary in February. Well then he told the SA to wrap it up! I was so surprised.... He told me he was buying it because the next day I was having surgery and he wanted me to have something special to look at to ease the pain. What an awesome guy, he really made my day!

My husband took me to the Mall 2 days ago to go shopping with his mother and he took me to the LV store to look around. He asked me which bag I liked the best? I looked around for awhile and decided on the Damier Neverfull MM because I love that red lining!!! I thought he was getting ideas for our Anniversary in February. Well then he told the SA to wrap it up! I was so surprised.... He told me he was buying it because the next day I was having surgery and he wanted me to have something special to look at to ease the pain. What an awesome guy, he really made my day!

I was in a similar situation last year and to make me feel better my husband purchased me a mono eva.

It appears that your husband loves you alot!!! As I tell my husband all the time that he puts the "A" in Awesome. Tell your hubby that he does the same!!