I have an almost 300 credit. What should I get?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am open to all suggestions. I returned a 6 key holder so I have a credit. Store credit. I have debated a bandeau. I am not a fan of the cles.

I was debating sunnies. Or anything in that 300 range. I am not looking to get a bag so I am thinking something small.

What do you all suggest?

Thanks!!!

2. Mini Pochette !

3. I think I would go for a bandeau, you can either to wear it or use it to decorate a bag.

Let us know what you decide :smile:

4. I think a mini pochette would be nice . Belt ? Bag charm ? have fun shopping ! :smile:

5. I'd do sunglasses or the mini pochette!

6. Jewelry, charm, or mini pochette.

7. mini pochette in Damier Ebene is a very beautiful and worry-free piece.

8. Mini Pouchette?

9. I love the empreinte belt but only know the price in Euro ;)

10. +1

There aren't too many options beyond these or a bandeau. A bracelet would be something nice and different.

11. Add $200 and get a new pochette. They are a little larger and come with an actual shoulder strap! Totally worth the extra money, and it's not necessarily a bag

12. Mini Pochette or round coin purse!

13. You could get a few Agenda refills .... not much more! :lol:

14. Lol. I thought he about an agenda as well. Or luggage tags?

I have that exact one and love it. Maybe one in Azur?

15. Sunglasses!!