I have a wonderful husband!

Maja80

window shopping :-)
Sep 13, 2007
So I came home from some appointments today to find a big box sitting on our bed. My husband was home sick but said that he had gone to the post office to pick up a package that was waiting there. It was addressed to him but he said that I should open it. I had no idea where this was going because I didn't recognize where it was from. So I opened the box up and underneath all of it's bubble wrap was a beautiful sight... a Balenciaga dustbag!!! I almost fainted! This coming from the man who said he would NEVER buy me a bag!! So I quickly took it out to find my much sought after, HG bag I have been stalking on Bonanzle forever, my brand new to me, 2006 Black Courier!!!! I was SOOO excited!! I couldn't believe it. On valentines day, he went on and bought it from a wonderful TPF'er, keeping it a surprise the whole time. Imagine my saddness when I went onto bonanzle and seeing it was gone! But now she's mine!!! I just want to say thank you to Ellie Mae for keeping it a surprise, you're wonderful and the bag is absolutely perfect!!! So here are a couple pics, not the best camera, sorry! It's much more black and perfect IRL! And one modeling pic so you can see how good it looks on me :P!! (sorry for the messy mirror)

Attachments

• IMG_0354.JPG
    IMG_0354.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0355.JPG
    IMG_0355.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0357.JPG
    IMG_0357.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 334
Love it! :heart: The courier is such a great bag, excellent choice! It looks perfect on you and black is such a classic forever color. How sweet is your hubby? I loved your story, the bag will always be special to you because of it. :heart:

This is very touching!! You are very blessed and so is your husband...
This style looks perfeeeectttt on you! Enjoy your bag as black is classic and will stay classic...

A blessed marriage is what makes it special! All the best to you both!:yes::tup::heart:

That is such a sweet story! :tender::tender::tender: You have the perfect husband! I love the courier and yours is just so gorgeous and it looks absolutely stunning on you! This story made my day!!!:heart:

Such a cute story. Does he have brothers? What area are you in? [ ;

Ellie Mae! You're so sweet too!! I wouldn't have been able to keep my big mouth shut.

Enjoy the Courier, it looks yummy!

Oh Maja!! I am so excited for you! Course, I have been excited for you FOR DAYS... and had the hardest time keepin MY mouth shut! :roflmfao:
You have the sweetest hubby! When he contacted me about buying this bag for you, I was jumping up and down, as I knew you really wanted this bag. That courier has FABULOUS leather and is IRL a deep black. And it looks PERFECT on you, Maja! Just beautiful!! Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy! :heart::heart::heart::woohoo:

Last edited: