I have a wonderful husband!

Maja80

window shopping :-)
Sep 13, 2007
Illinois
So I came home from some appointments today to find a big box sitting on our bed. My husband was home sick but said that he had gone to the post office to pick up a package that was waiting there. It was addressed to him but he said that I should open it. I had no idea where this was going because I didn't recognize where it was from. So I opened the box up and underneath all of it's bubble wrap was a beautiful sight... a Balenciaga dustbag!!! I almost fainted! This coming from the man who said he would NEVER buy me a bag!! So I quickly took it out to find my much sought after, HG bag I have been stalking on Bonanzle forever, my brand new to me, 2006 Black Courier!!!! I was SOOO excited!! I couldn't believe it. On valentines day, he went on and bought it from a wonderful TPF'er, keeping it a surprise the whole time. Imagine my saddness when I went onto bonanzle and seeing it was gone! But now she's mine!!! I just want to say thank you to Ellie Mae for keeping it a surprise, you're wonderful and the bag is absolutely perfect!!! So here are a couple pics, not the best camera, sorry! It's much more black and perfect IRL! And one modeling pic so you can see how good it looks on me :P!! (sorry for the messy mirror)

Attachments

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
Love it! :heart: The courier is such a great bag, excellent choice! It looks perfect on you and black is such a classic forever color. How sweet is your hubby? I loved your story, the bag will always be special to you because of it. :heart:

balmained

socialite
Dec 29, 2008
vienna
omg this is the cutest story ever! you really do have a wonderful husband! enjoy your new bag and all the best to you both :smile:

nicole2730

O.G.
Nov 14, 2006
awww, what a great husband!!! and such a sweet story - great bag too :yes:
i have an 06 black courier and it's the best bag, perfect for everything. congrats ;)

akina3

Jun 12, 2007
Samsara
This is very touching!! You are very blessed and so is your husband...
This style looks perfeeeectttt on you! Enjoy your bag as black is classic and will stay classic...

A blessed marriage is what makes it special! All the best to you both!:yes::tup::heart:

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
Boston
That is such a sweet story! :tender::tender::tender: You have the perfect husband! I love the courier and yours is just so gorgeous and it looks absolutely stunning on you! This story made my day!!!:heart:

REREsaurus

Leather brrraaiined.
Mar 19, 2007
noitacoL
Such a cute story. Does he have brothers? What area are you in? [ ;

Ellie Mae! You're so sweet too!! I wouldn't have been able to keep my big mouth shut.

Enjoy the Courier, it looks yummy!

Ellie Mae

Peace B with U
May 24, 2008
Oh Maja!! I am so excited for you! Course, I have been excited for you FOR DAYS... and had the hardest time keepin MY mouth shut! :roflmfao:
You have the sweetest hubby! When he contacted me about buying this bag for you, I was jumping up and down, as I knew you really wanted this bag. That courier has FABULOUS leather and is IRL a deep black. And it looks PERFECT on you, Maja! Just beautiful!! Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy! :heart::heart::heart::woohoo:

Last edited: