I have a theory about colours... prove me wrong!

Where are you located and what colours do you like in bags?

• Old continent, neutrals

• Non-old continent, neutrals

• Old continent, bright shades

• Non-old continent, bright shades

Results are only viewable after voting.
OK - I've found my way out of the 'Authenticate Thread' and winged my way - albeit slowly her...........Here goes!

UK

Boring -

Black (several)
Chocolate
Tan
Black & Tan
LV
Apricot
Light Tan
Cognac
Tobacco & Coral
Red
Bubblegum Pink
Eggplant

Various Sainsbury carriers bags in Orange! Does that count?

I love black, but I love bright colours - though at my age its probably not wise to draw attention to myself!

I don't really like neutral colours TBH - they're what my daughter calls 'Grandma' colours - i.e., My Mums colours!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao:

This is an interesting topic! I never considered there would be geographic differences in color choice.

U.S.— I have a variety of colors, but both of my Chloes are neutrals. I think I'm less likely to buy a bright colored bag from a high-end designer because I want to get the most use out of it for the investment. I tend to buy my more colorful bags from lesser known designers.

red
chocolate
light blue
dark green
wine
black
camel
orange
champagne

US here and I have a Blanc and a Whiskey, an LV in Azur (cream and very light blue- works as a neutral) and various other smaller designers bags in neutral colors.
Then I also have a lovely blueberry colored LV Speedy! I wouldn't mind more colored bags-- IF i had more money. Right now I need more neutral bags so I can get the most wear for my $$$.

Canada
Black 5
browns/tan 3
red 2
fuschia 1
white 1

I guess that would make me mostly neutral?

What about accessories? My wallet is raspberry, change holder red, key holder brown.

Thank you everyone for your input....

YOU HAVE PROVED ME WRONG!

It seems Chloe lovers like neutrals best, so i probably chose the wrong subforum to pose my question... i should have chosen balenciaga, but then maybe there's too much colour variety... i may start a thread one day....

But, at least, we clarified some concepts about history, sociology and had fun telling everyone how "colourful" we are...

Thank you everyone for your input....

YOU HAVE PROVED ME WRONG!

It seems Chloe lovers like neutrals best, so i probably chose the wrong subforum to pose my question... i should have chosen balenciaga, but then maybe there's too much colour variety... i may start a thread one day....

But, at least, we clarified some concepts about history, sociology and had fun telling everyone how "colourful" we are...

I think you would totally get a different response in the Balenciaga forum. But I think that half of the reason would be that Bal bags come in so many colors and Chloes up until recently doesn't have a broad color chart.

May also be that us Chloe ladies are sensible gals that realise that electric green may not be an everyday color to choose for a bag :nuts:

I think you would totally get a different response in the Balenciaga forum. But I think that half of the reason would be that Bal bags come in so many colors and Chloes up until recently doesn't have a broad color chart.

May also be that us Chloe ladies are sensible gals that realise that electric green may not be an everyday color to choose for a bag :nuts:

^You are right...:tup:
Maybe I should post this question in the general forum so that i could get info from all bag lovers... Balenciaga gals are bound to have all sorts of colours in their wardrobes, no matter how old their continent is!:roflmfao:

I am in the UK and I definitely prefer nuetrals.
I have a black quilted Bay, a dark brown Heloise and a plum Saskia. Even when I have a colour, I tend not to do too bright.
I do have a few Mulberry's and they are also in black, oak and chocolate.

The curveball here is that I am originally from The States.

I don't really like neutral colours TBH - they're what my daughter calls 'Grandma' colours - i.e., My Mums colours!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao:

Aren't children cute?!
:s
My daugher told me the other day that I have a big belly, but she still loves me!!!
:wtf: I was not sure whether to be flattered or not!

Well, my baby is two now, so maybe I do need to start doing my sit-ups again!
The sad thing is that I ran a marathon on 1995...now the only running I do is to beat the kids to the last pack of quavers!!
:lol:
Joking!

Australia (via South America)
tan
tobacco
and a collection of non famous brands chocolate and black bags, one anya hindmarsh "i'm not..." , a 70's multicolored material one, a sand canvas bag and a denim backpack plus a mini collection of vintage bags (small is the operative word here):shame: