I have a strange addiction to enamels.......

LOL....I used to have one, thank goodness it passed. They're soo gorgeous though. I ended up with 2 clic clacs and 4 enamels during my sickness....

Nothing wrong with loving the enamels! 1) they are cheaper than bags 2) I think they are even easier than scarves to collect and wear 3) you can SEE them where you wear them. 4) it will take a while to collect all the ones you really really like. :tup:

Nothing wrong with loving the enamels! 1) they are cheaper than bags 2) I think they are even easier than scarves to collect and wear 3) you can SEE them where you wear them. 4) it will take a while to collect all the ones you really really like. :tup:

I know that this may seem sacreligious (sp?) but I am kind of sick of bags..........nothing is moving me anymore and the enamels are so fab..........:heart:

LOL--I am spending a ton of money on accessories...namely leather bracelets and horn jewelry. I am in love with the Hermes accessory look. It is a dangerous addiction.

HI Zoopla,

I think that you too can wear H enamel bangles.I also have tiny wrists!I weigh 45kgs(100lbs).I love the understated and feminine look of H bangles!! I entered the world of H by purchasing bangles&accessories.Since I discovered this blog,I now want to purchase more than accessories...:yes:

Yes yes, I am loving it!!! I bought my first one yesterday :yahoo: but it was a narrow one as they didn't have the wider one but now am thinking if it is too narrow.... :Push: How would you wear your enamels? By itself or something else? I think something else with it would be nice.... Would you consider pairing it with another wider enamel? :confused1:

Last edited:
attachment.php

I love the enamels!

1. They are beautiful alone or stacked.
2. The lie flat and stay out of the way when I am using the computer mouse.
3. They are less expensive than a bag!