I have a Saleya PM should I get the Damier Kaola (or french wallet)to match or

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Get a monogram french wallet to match everything and future LV bags? I have been going back and forth on this for weeks while waiting for the updated french wallet. What do you guys think?

BTW: Anyone know when the updated french wallet will be available? And will it be available in Damier? TIA

2. whichever wallet you're getting, i prefer it in Damier. i especially like the red interior that the Damier Koala has. the Monogram wallets' interiors don't really go with the canvas, for some reason

3. Personally I prefer a mono wallet. I think it is more versatile than damier.

4. I'd go for a damier koala, love the red interior!

5. I'll go for the damier koala! i love the design

6. i have the damier koala in my damier speedy 25...and i must say...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! u will NOT go wrong with the red interior...i must agree with yeuxhonnettes that the brown interior with the monogram koala style doesn't really match...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice