I have a reveal :-)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Hi ladies. After admiring Chloe-babes beautiful ostrich reg lily, a leather I hadn't really looked at before, I took a look at m.com! I have never really been interested in mini lily, too small I thought but loved the look of the leather. I have got a small black Chanel for special occasions but nothing else in black for the more everyday occasions. Can you see how I talked myself into this one...! Anyway, here is my mini lily in black ostrich. Made in Spain. The leather is beautiful and very thick.,the chain length perfect for me at a not very tall 5ft 4".

2. Forgot to say she was 50% off too which always helps with a decision. I will take a family pic with her lily sisters later, thanks for looking :smile:

3. It's beautiful! Congrats on the bag. I've always admired the ostrich leather and you can't go wrong when there's 50% off :smile:

4. It's so cute! I love black and gold together, it looks very classy on your lily. Congratulations - you just need a party invitation now :smile:

5. Thank you! I have school sports day next week, that's an invitation...right?

6. Beautiful!

7. But of course ;)

NY2005 likes this.
  8. It's very cute! :heart: And very versatile too!

9. Well done hun enjoy!!!

10. Love this its gorgeous

11. Here's a family shot.

image.jpeg
  12. gorgeous lily! I love black with gold too.

13. Very cute addition to your already cute Lily collection. :smile: Enjoy!

14. When you upload pictures you should see a choice to save them as thumbnails or as full size. Click on full size and you get pics like they used to be on the old version of tpf :smile:

15. Thank you. I will try this next time. It's taking me a while to get my head around the new format!! X