I have a question?

Apr 23, 2011
I have the COACH Signature Stripe Frame Carryall Style 13533 and when i searched for pics online for this bag i saw that some of the bags have a round coach ememblem on the front but some dont was wondering why this is?
Does it mean that ones without are fakes?
Just curious!!
Thanks!!lol:biggrin:

Here's a pic of the same bag that i have but mine dont have that round coach emblem on the front like this pic has.
17424-khaki-walnut.jpg

I just searched and saw some with and some without the emblem, I found authentic ones both ways. If you're concerned about your bag you can post pics of it in the 'authenticate this coach' thread. I'm sure this style was faked as a lot of them were so I can't tell you if your bag is real or not. I don't know why some have the emblem and some don't. Sorry I'm not more help.

I have the COACH Signature Stripe Frame Carryall Style 13533 and when i searched for pics online for this bag i saw that some of the bags have a round coach ememblem on the front but some dont was wondering why this is?
Does it mean that ones without are fakes?
Just curious!!
Thanks!!lol:biggrin:

I remember when the factory stores started carrying the newer design with the round disc on the front, I think that was this spring. The older style from last summer/fall did not have the disc but that doesn't mean they are fake. Like the previous poster said, take some pics of your bag (inside and out) and post them to the Authenticate thread. Those ladies know their Coach and can tell you either way.

Good luck!