I have a question...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I currently have a Cabas Shopper GM, but I hate carrying it around with me everywhere. It's perfect for school (what I use it for) but for everything else it's a little on the bulky side. Does anyone have any recommendations for over-the-shoulder bags? It would be greatly appreciated. :flowers:

2. I just tried on the BH the other night at the LV store and it is an awesome shoulder bag!!

3. Try the BH or BV, or the Popincourt Haut. :flowers:

4. [​IMG]Coussin GM$800.00

[​IMG]Petit Noé$695.00

[​IMG]Popincourt Haut$825.00

[​IMG]Cabas Piano$880.00

[​IMG]Petite Bucket$860.00

[​IMG]Batignolles Horizontal$815.00

if you'd like some spice maybe this in either black or white.
    [​IMG]Monogram Multicolore Aurelia MM$1,300.00

5. I actually was thinking about multicolore. I love the Aurelia, but I was wondering if there was something similar that I haven't seen.

6. i love my petit noe... i can use it on my shoulder, i can even sling it back for "boyish" look :P

DSCN1291.jpg
  7. How about the damier chelsea? I just got it and love it!!!!
    its a great shoulderbag, holds alot, easy care, no worries and looks awesome with jeans( which is my daily attire).
    It is a classic and not everyone is carrying it.

8. I have a Batignolles Horizontal and love it. Other great shoulder bags are the Cabas Piano and Cabas Mezzo, depending on how much room you need.

9. I vote for the Cabas Mezzo - it is so comfortable!

10. PH is my favourite, but if you want something a little bigger, the BH is also a great bag !

11. How about the Vavin GM?

13. Thanks everyone. I think I'm going to look at the Aurelia the next time I go to Selfridges. Perfect size and it won't break my bank account.

14. I have a cabas piano - it's a great everyday shoulder bag ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice