I have a question for all the Gucci experts on selling one of my bags:)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies,

I recently received a Gucci Bag and I know I will never use it, its so pretty:smile: I prefer to use my Coach bags, I would be too paranoid to use this one!! I want to put it on ebay but I dont know how much to ask or the name of the bag.. I was hoping one of the Gucci "experts" could give me a little advice. Here are some pictures. The purse is in immaculate condition, stored in dust bag, looks like it wasnt even used, clean inside and out. Thanks in advance!!! The serial reads: 001-203-3015

Thanks ladies for your help!!!!

Attached Files:

2. You have already posted this question in 'Name That Gucci' which is the right place.

Please wait till someone answers you there.

:rtr:

3. Thanks, I wasnt sure which way to do it, so I tried both:smile:

4. :graucho: that's OK likamarie, but now you know :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice