I have a question about the Dreamer?

Jaliena

Oct 7, 2018
I just bought a Dreamer 21 from Nieman Marcus, and it doesn't have the 1941 marking on the creed tag.Is this a 1941 bag? Is there a difference between the NM Dreamers and the Coach store ones?

I also would like to know what everyone thinks of the Dreamer bag? Do you think it seems like a good quality or value?
I love it! I want it to be my forever bag! For those of you with similar Coach bags or who have the Dreamer 21, how does the quality strike you?

I don't own anything from Coach (I don't even know if it's sold in Sweden?) and I don't know anything about the brand, other than what I have seen here and on TPB, but I googled the bag and it looks beautiful. :smile: I just wanted to say that!

It is not a 1941 bag. I have the regular size one and I really like it. It is fairly lightweight and it can be large if you need space but can also hold a smaller amount of items and be structured enough.

I hate to be negative and I really don't mean to insult anyone who owns it, but I don't think the quality is super great. I do think if you could get it on sale or with a coupon, it would be worth it, because it is a cool design and does look great on!