i have a problem..

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
with buying lip gloss and eyeshadow.....i have like 7 lipglosses unopened and maybe 20 unopened eyeshadows?

does...anyone..have the same problem?? :graucho:

at least yours are opened and new! :yes: my issue is that i buy and buy and buy-and as soon as i buy it, i open it up, use it once, and then it sits there, never to be touched again (or maybe months later)-so i currently have probably close to 30 lipglosses and lipsticks and god only knows how many eyeshadows sitting around-i spend a fortune on cosmetics, i LOVE makeup so much. another issue of mine is buying a million eyeshadows in similar shades-i.e. i have about 20 pink eyeshadows, many of which look exactly the same :cursing:.

lol i have the same problem. lately its been mascara and lipgloss.... bought 5 mascaras last week LOL. I keep making excuses for it, such as lancome for falsies look, dior everyday...chanel for casual dinner...base.. etc
not to mention the glosses :Push: i bought so much! especially after reading about chanel gloss being so great....right now tPF and I have a hate and love relationship for making me spend so much!lol!

I buy tons of lip balms! Tubes, salves, squeeze vaseline--I can't get enough of the stuff. Honestly, I have lip balm in every room of my house. DH hates it!

DH stops laughing about my lip gloss addiction...now he even surprises me with new stock once in awhile...and if I'm out of my favorites he will replenish them, so I can focus on buying NEW stuff! WOO HOO!!!!
I'm not as bad with eyeshadow, but definitely mascara and body lotion. Most of my lotion is unused but I have a huge cabinet full.