I have a problem with the city lizard.

I saw this IRL in the green today & am so drawn to it-I like that it looks more tailored & suited for work versus the more shabby chic casual look of the distressed Bal bags-I am thinking of nabbing it tomorrow since I can't quit thinking about it.

The problem is the bag looks perfect - color saturation - no wrinkles or imperfections - I like wrinkles so that is why it is not for me. But otherwise is is a classy looking bag and a little bit more "formal" than the usual Bal.

I bought the green and love it-as it relaxes it is taking on a character of it's own and I still get the shape/size of the city that I love w/some variety!

I still love mine in Fer 100% and would not swap it for any other Bal. I love the lizard stamping, the chameleon colour and the formal look makes it perfect for my lifestyle! :smile:

Sorry to resurrect an old thread - I got the black lizard city but am a newbie on how to care for Bal bags. Just wondering, do you put any products on it to protect against moisture, especially when it's embossed?

Gosh .. that Castagna Lizard is absolutely gorgeous!!! I don't have a problem with the Calfskin (already have quite a few oldies in the Calfskin leather and they get better over time), but I just find that the City size isn't big enough for me.

Now that some of you have had the Lizard bag for some time, how do you find it to be wearing in??

I have only had mine (black lizard city) for a couple of months and it has softened up quite a bit. I cannot compare to other Bals since this is my first one. :cloud9: Regarding the question about treating the leather, I have no clue - I did not put anything on mine :shrugs:

Have the embossed lizard city in black and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this bag. It really looks cool and not at all fake to me. It has a great slouch and it seems to be wearing well: it's thin but sturdy. I also like that the black is really black.:yahoo: Yes, another black bag for mois.
Came back to add that the leopard lining is to die for. I just keep looking inside the bag and loving it.

Last edited: