I have a pre-sale confession.....

Louliu71

Feb 3, 2013
Hello lovelies not done a reveal for ages even though lots of M items have fallen into my collection and felt the need to fess up.

Should be with me in a few hours..... anyone around and if so any ideas as to what it could be? [emoji848]

Hello lovelies not done a reveal for ages even though lots of M items have fallen into my collection and felt the need to fess up.

Should be with me in a few hours..... anyone around and if so any ideas as to what it could be? [emoji848]
Me! Is it perhaps a kite?
So there's more than one?! :tup:

Me! Is it perhaps a kite?
So there's more than one?! :tup:

Haha, may do a family update pic over Xmas as been meaning to take pictures for insurance purposes for ages

Today just the one [emoji56] sadly not the kite as it had some issues with the lining and would appear there aren't anymore in the UK [emoji31]

Keep trying [emoji846]

Haha, may do a family update pic over Xmas as been meaning to take pictures for insurance purposes for ages

Today just the one [emoji56] sadly not the kite as it had some issues with the lining and would appear there aren't anymore in the UK [emoji31]

Keep trying [emoji846]
Is it JC or heritage? Ooh a new SBS in oxblood maybe?? :nuts:

Ok this is my last guess, as I'm running out of ideas! Chiltern satchel? (because that wouldn't be at all a bad choice...just saying :graucho:)

An oxblood Camden ?

Chiltern.....nope and agree a fab bag [emoji7]

The points go to Loveheart!!! Yup and no pictures required

30 mins away....... but who is counting [emoji39]

I love this bag, but I think the smaller version will suit me better...... let's see

Reactions: Loveheart
Chiltern.....nope and agree a fab bag [emoji7]

The points go to Loveheart!!! Yup and no pictures required

30 mins away....... but who is counting [emoji39]

I love this bag, but I think the smaller version will suit me better...... let's see
:biggrin: Very exciting, hope its not too big for you!

Thanks lovelies, it's the textured goat with zips and hope not too big

I really wanted something in midnight and smaller, but it's not coming anytime soon in small. I must say the mossie is something that would go with my wardrobe as have quite a bit of khaki in it

I am sure if it's not right for me, something else will find its way to me

Reactions: Evia
It's dark and miserable in Surrey at the mo, do not the best of pics, plus no real time to take them as have work to do [emoji48]

Leather, thick and yummy and not the slightest over processed IMO

Texture and finish, love the grain on it, not too uniformed, but looks natural and all panels blend nicely against each other

Zips don't really expand the size, just there for looks I guess

Smell, divine, no nasty chemical smells, smells quality- fine tooth comb will come out later if it brightens up as QC appears perfect on this and I am really fussy

Lining, lush suede, thanks JC no mire microfibre

Colour, true burgundy and really goes well with the more yellower hardware

weight, surprisingly not that Heaney empty

Size, so here's where I'm on the fence, it's not really large but bigger than I am used too and not really what I need. Against Daria isn't really that big, would say comparable to Bella hobo from 2012 ish

30% off this is a great bag for those that don't need a smaller bag