I have a new obsession..

LOL! Probably someone who considers MFF to be "beaters". You know, the bag they take out when they don't want to mess up their FP's?

Nevertheless...so many germs...blegh! She will probably sit it on the kitchen counter when she gets home...then make dinner...

I will just stop right there. :throwup:

LOL! Probably someone who considers MFF to be "beaters". You know, the bag they take out when they don't want to mess up their FP's?

Nevertheless...so many germs...blegh! She will probably sit it on the kitchen counter when she gets home...then make dinner...

Egads! Just the thought!! I am so glad we all understand the nastiness that is on the floor, unlike DH who doesn't get why I am so anal about where I place my bags :P!!

It took me a good few seconds to get over the fact that the poor thing was on the floor before i could focus on the purse haha. I do really like it though! I may have to check this out since I'm in the market for a tote.

My bf luckily understands why I'm so anal about where my purses go. I recently asked him "Where do my purses never ever go?" and he says "The floor!" Good boy! :biggrin:

who puts their coach on the floor like that?!

OMG, I am SO GUILTY of putting my bags on the floor now that I have a baby...sometimes I just don't seem to have an option but I do try hard not to...lol. I think the first time I had to do it was with a fairly new LV I dang near had a heart attack...then this summer I took the niece's on an outing and my car was packed. I handed my 11 yr old my Gucci Sukey to hold and not only did she set it on the floor of my car, then she moved it out of the way with her flip-flopped feet. I had to repeat under my breath "it's just a bag, she's just a kid...it's just a bag, she's just a kid..." over and over again...hahahaha. The thought did occur to me to pull the car over and make the niece walk...hahahaa...just kidding!

lol I just cringed...

OMG, I am SO GUILTY of putting my bags on the floor now that I have a baby...sometimes I just don't seem to have an option but I do try hard not to...lol. I think the first time I had to do it was with a fairly new LV I dang near had a heart attack...then this summer I took the niece's on an outing and my car was packed. I handed my 11 yr old my Gucci Sukey to hold and not only did she set it on the floor of my car, then she moved it out of the way with her flip-flopped feet. I had to repeat under my breath "it's just a bag, she's just a kid...it's just a bag, she's just a kid..." over and over again...hahahaha. The thought did occur to me to pull the car over and make the niece walk...hahahaa...just kidding!

>__< hope you lysol wiped that after

back on topic that is a nice bag... hmm i may have to check it out at the outlets too