Jimmy Choo I Have A New Favorite Choo It Just Arrived

Another great bag, Samantha. Congrats.

Tell me, do you put that doggie of yours in your pics just to intimidate potential internet stalkers? If so, it probably works, LOL! :lol:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Samantha's dog.jpg
    Samantha's dog.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 92
Once again, beautiful!!!

The pic of you with your dog is like a modern Rockefeller pseudo-painting! Fabulous!

Are you a model? I'm once again feeling very insecure with myself and jealous of your sizzling hot bod.:drool:

Oh yeah, and great bag!:tup:

It looks awesome on you - I have to say I wasnt so sure about the bag when i saw it on the JC website but it looks gorgeous on you!! I have a total change of heart! Wish I had your collection! So jealous!:greengrin:

Another great bag, Samantha. Congrats.

Tell me, do you put that doggie of yours in your pics just to intimidate potential internet stalkers? If so, it probably works, LOL! :lol:

attachment.php

:roflmfao:Never thought of it that way. He is protective though. No getting in this house. I just wish he would learn to love the UPS and FedEx men the way I do:graucho:. He goes nuts when he hears their truck two blocks away:nuts:. Sweetheart with my boys though:heart:

Thnak you RoseMary, Hermes Junkie, bonniec, and cjl :flowers:

cjl, I totally agree with you about the bag online. The picture was pretty awful. It looked alittle busy. Probably why there were some left for the 50% off. Just my luck:graucho: Give yourself a year on this forum and you will have Choo's coming out of your ears:nuts::roflmfao: