I have a new Chamois Edith!

1. A special thanks to Daisy for hooking me up with a new medium Chamois Edith! Most of you probably read the story last week where I waited almost two weeks to receive a Chamois from Nordstrom that arrived with a busted stitch on the pocket. I fell in love with the bag, and mourned its departure. :cry:

Enter Daisy, who had in her possession both a medium and large Chamois. Thank goodness for me that she decided to keep the large! She sent the medium back to Saks and connected me with her s/a. The bag arrived yesterday and I could not be more pleased!! It is better than the Nordstrom bag - perfect color (warm golden camel), texture, and has the best distressing ever, even better than my photos convey. Take a look and a big round of applause for Daisy! :yahoo: for PF!!!

:love: :heart: :love: :heart:

NewChamoisEdithHall.JPG NewChamoisEdithTable.JPG NewChamoisEdithHoldFurbie.JPG NewChamoisEdithHold2.JPG
  2. Have mercy! That is sooooooooooo pretty. I want one.

3. OMG...it is the most beautiful bag...congrats...I love it and am so happy for you.:love: Yes the PF is wonderful!!!:yes:

4. I love that color! Congrats!

5. Congrats! Glad you found a perfect one..It is gorgeous!

6. Aw, Roey! She looks soooooooooooooo great on you! I'm so glad she went to a great new mama and shall live happily ever after. She does look rather delightful!

omg, KITTY!!

7. Love it, Roey!! I'm so happy you found one. Daisy is a sweetheart!

8. Thanks all! Daisy - that is Furbie, my Himalayan cat. He just had his 17th birthday earlier this month. I hope he has another few years left with me. He's a love!

9. OMG that is the BEST eFFing EDITH by far!!!:nuts::yahoo: :nuts: I can't believe the beautiful scrumples! I can't believe the gorgeous shape! I can't believe what Daisy was thinking!?! :lol: :flowers: But now you BOTH have GORGEOUS chamois Ediths! Big WOOT WOOT to roey and Daisy!!! :biggrin:

10. :heart: Furbie.

11. Oooh!!! Congrats!!! She's absolutely gorgeous!!

12. I love happy endings! Your Edith is beautiful!

13. LOL, Blu... can you believe I didn't like that bag at first? I grew to love her of course but I'm wondering what I was thinking too! I love Lil' C on Roey more than on myself but I'm so happy with my gigantor bag. Yay!

My Choco is next on the chopping block! :shocked:

14. :lol: Me too! :lol: I have become SOOOO fickle thanks to this board!!

I :heart: furbie too! Note to self: google theCatForum!

15. Ack, I've lost track... without Choco what will that leave you with? Do you have a Chamois?? I can't find my PF notes... :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice