I have a new buddy

hello2703

Show Me The Orange!
O.G.
Jun 17, 2006
Her name is Evelyne. Let me tell you, she's a trooper! I can take her to the barn with me, she doesn't mind carrying a water bottle or my laptop. Don't get me wrong, I love Princess Kelly too, but she only comes out on special occasions so far.
Ms Evelyne is a GM and I believe Clemence leather, GHW. She's from 1994. I am thinking of sending her off to the Spa but cannot bear the thought of not having her for a couple of weeks....:crybaby:

Attachments

• Evelyne1.jpg
    Evelyne1.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Evelyne2.jpg
    Evelyne2.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Evelyne3.jpg
    Evelyne3.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 115
Her name is Evelyne. Let me tell you, she's a trooper! I can take her to the barn with me, she doesn't mind carrying a water bottle or my laptop. Don't get me wrong, I love Princess Kelly too, but she only comes out on special occasions so far.
Ms Evelyne is a GM and I believe Clemence leather, GHW. She's from 1994. I am thinking of sending her off to the Spa but cannot bear the thought of not having her for a couple of weeks....:crybaby:

She is gorgeous!!!!:nuts:

What a fabulous everyday bag! While I'm generally conscious of wearing my Kelly (and Birkin too but more so my Kelly) your bag is the sort that just becomes a part of you and is like a friend at your side. Love it!! Where did you find her?

Hello, that is a wonderful bag! Love the two tone look:flowers: I was told by H. SA that it was one of the oldest styles and it was used by riders because they could wear it across the chest while riding. I guess you can give that the acid test and let us know:flowers:

GK, I swear it's the most comfortable bag that I have ever worn. I just kind of molds to your body. Also the shoulder strap is very comfortable, neither cuts nor slides. The bag is very light. Also, it sits just right. A lot of the messenger style bags just bounce up and down on your hip when you walk - I hate that. Ms Evelyne doesn't bounce at all, she's just there nicely and quietly.

Ok I think I'm convinced = the trick is to get the Evelyne in a dark color - that's what my SA said - she might get one in this color vert olive or vert bronze - something like that - she said the dots aren't that obvious in a dark color - do you find that true?