I have a new buddy

1. Her name is Evelyne. Let me tell you, she's a trooper! I can take her to the barn with me, she doesn't mind carrying a water bottle or my laptop. Don't get me wrong, I love Princess Kelly too, but she only comes out on special occasions so far.
    Ms Evelyne is a GM and I believe Clemence leather, GHW. She's from 1994. I am thinking of sending her off to the Spa but cannot bear the thought of not having her for a couple of weeks....:crybaby:

Evelyne1.jpg Evelyne2.jpg Evelyne3.jpg
  2. She is gorgeous!!!!:nuts:

3. soo cool! love it!

4. What a fabulous everyday bag! While I'm generally conscious of wearing my Kelly (and Birkin too but more so my Kelly) your bag is the sort that just becomes a part of you and is like a friend at your side. Love it!! Where did you find her?

5. Your buddy is very pretty! Who knew she was such a work horse, too!

6. Wow! She looks fantastic on you -- and so chic and sporty with that piping!

7. Congrats! A perfect every day friend!

8. Congrats!

9. I likes your new buddy :yes:

Gorgeous....enjoy!!!
    Lisa

10. On German eBay!:yahoo:

11. Hello, that is a wonderful bag! Love the two tone look:flowers: I was told by H. SA that it was one of the oldest styles and it was used by riders because they could wear it across the chest while riding. I guess you can give that the acid test and let us know:flowers:

12. GK, I swear it's the most comfortable bag that I have ever worn. I just kind of molds to your body. Also the shoulder strap is very comfortable, neither cuts nor slides. The bag is very light. Also, it sits just right. A lot of the messenger style bags just bounce up and down on your hip when you walk - I hate that. Ms Evelyne doesn't bounce at all, she's just there nicely and quietly.

13. Congrats Hello!!!:yahoo: That is a gorgeous Evelyne, I love the black/tan combo!!!

14. Ok I think I'm convinced = the trick is to get the Evelyne in a dark color - that's what my SA said - she might get one in this color vert olive or vert bronze - something like that - she said the dots aren't that obvious in a dark color - do you find that true?

15. Congrats!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: She's a great bag isn't she? Love the colors on yours!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice