I have a love hate relationship....

SoyBean001

Dec 8, 2005
with this forum!!! I love being here to talk about bags and obsess, but man, sometimes all this eye candy makes my head spin and hurt! Its like a sensory overload or something:P

What are your thoughts about this place.....

You love it , it drives you crazy....you love it more!

Since I found this forum, I'm here all the time!!!!

I too am guilty about dreaming of bags,
what ones do I want... how am I going to pay for them....what colours should I get....what style...

yikes, we all suffer from the same side effects of handbag mania! I am here sooooo much....i spend my time dreaming too about the perfect combinations, when I'll get a new bag...obsessing...if you guys are in the gym doing cardio....this is really a good way to pass time on boring machines-see, no problems leaving the mp3 player at home by accident:P

I could live my life comfortably in a luxury handbag:biggrin:

I absolutely love this sight especially since I now know their is a such thing as purse obsessive women, me being one. But I hate the fact, my house is getting messier and messier cause Im always doing this! Its so fun tho.

This site is a terrible influence. I was yakking with my mom for awhile and I'm getting a little perspective... I think I'll get my Popincourt and may just pass on the B bag if the waitlist works out.

THEN I think I'll just observe and enjoy everyone's purchases. I think I might explore jewelry. Something nice and sparkly from Tiffanys could be nice--but I'll need to save up a bit first :P

a confession: I love downloading pics. of potential bag suitors wooing my heart for the moment and placing them in my desktop folder.....then I flip through them all at once when I am obsessing....so horrible:P

SoyBean001 said:
a confession: I love downloading pics. of potential bag suitors wooing my heart for the moment and placing them in my desktop folder.....then I flip through them all at once when I am obsessing....so horrible:P

Ha ha... I DO THAT TOO!!! I have a folder with pictures of bags and I go through them during my study breaks. :lol:

God, what a place of crazies! My fiance is well aware of this habit of mine....sometimes I make him sit down and rate new pics I download...

Irissy said:
Ha ha... I DO THAT TOO!!! I have a folder with pictures of bags and I go through them during my study breaks. :lol: