I have a love hate relationship....

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. with this forum!!! I love being here to talk about bags and obsess, but man, sometimes all this eye candy makes my head spin and hurt! Its like a sensory overload or something:p

What are your thoughts about this place.....

You love it , it drives you crazy....you love it more!

2. I love this forum way too much that I've been dreaming about bags bags bags all day and night long. Ya, I got problems... lol

3. Since I found this forum, I'm here all the time!!!!

I too am guilty about dreaming of bags,
    what ones do I want... how am I going to pay for them....what colours should I get....what style...

4. yikes, we all suffer from the same side effects of handbag mania! I am here sooooo much....i spend my time dreaming too about the perfect combinations, when I'll get a new bag...obsessing...if you guys are in the gym doing cardio....this is really a good way to pass time on boring machines-see, no problems leaving the mp3 player at home by accident:p

I could live my life comfortably in a luxury handbag:biggrin:

5. I absolutely love this sight especially since I now know their is a such thing as purse obsessive women, me being one. But I hate the fact, my house is getting messier and messier cause Im always doing this! Its so fun tho.

6. i'm addicted. and i have been spending more $ on bags since i have found this site. Very bad influence! but i love it!

7. This site is a terrible influence. I was yakking with my mom for awhile and I'm getting a little perspective... I think I'll get my Popincourt and may just pass on the B bag if the waitlist works out.

THEN I think I'll just observe and enjoy everyone's purchases. I think I might explore jewelry. Something nice and sparkly from Tiffanys could be nice--but I'll need to save up a bit first :p

8. a confession: I love downloading pics. of potential bag suitors wooing my heart for the moment and placing them in my desktop folder.....then I flip through them all at once when I am obsessing....so horrible:p

9. Darn it's so true. Addicting. When I got to NM's and Saks, I know more about the bags than the SA's! LOL

10. Me too! Anyways, Purse Forum is like a boot camp for bag knowledge

:biggrin:

11. i am more into shoes but i like being here, there are many nice people who have many nice things but are not show-offs

12. I like it here BUT it can be influential (on spending haha) as well.

13. Very addictive!

14. Ha ha... I DO THAT TOO!!! I have a folder with pictures of bags and I go through them during my study breaks. :lol:

15. God, what a place of crazies! My fiance is well aware of this habit of mine....sometimes I make him sit down and rate new pics I download...