I have a little jewelry coming--but what to get?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My husband wants to get me a piece of jewelry. It is kind of strange. I do a lot of legal work for him and never charge --he is my husband :smile:

However, I just finished a particularly grueling deal. He asked what I would have billed if it weren't him, and I told him 10-12k. So, he wants to pay for this one in jewelry.

I'm not sure what to get. Here are my thoughts--I'd love opinions. I have simple 2 ctw diamond studs. Maybe an upgrade. I also think I'd like something like a bezel set pair, but on a hook son to dangle.

I have a bezel set wedding ring, but no band. Halo upgrade or diamond band to add some dazzle?

Or, I have a yachtmaster watch. Maybe a Rolex with diamond markers that is dressier?

Thoughts, opinion, suggestions? Thanks!!

2. Oooh, a watch! Or what about a watch and maybe some jackets for your current studs to play them up?

3. I'll need to think some more but I just wanted to say that you have a very sweet hubby. And it sounds like you're sweet to him too! :smile::smile:

4. ^ jackets sound like a great idea. I've actually been casually looking for some too, but haven't found any that wow me...

5. Thank you. He is very sweet and we are a team. I would never bill him. This was just really stressful and he wanted to return the favor. AND--he is not a jewelry guy (his biggest flaw), so this is outside his box.

I like the jacket idea. I know they are must-have staples, but diamond studs don't get me giddy ;)

6. a tennis bracelet? or a solitaire necklace?

7. Big eternity band or tennis bracelet :biggrin:

8. I have a medium size tennis bracelet--not huge, not small. I also have my original stone from my wedding ring as a solitaire necklace. Again, not big, but a very, very good quality 1 carat. There is a trend with my husband's jewelry giving--he likes classic pieces, understated, but good quality. He is not a subscriber to the theory that there is no such thing as a diamond that is too big :smile:

9. Eternity band is on my short list!

10. a nice RHR? a nice sized sapphire, ruby or emerald ring? those are very classic :smile:

11. RHR--that is escaping me.

12. right hand ring, sorry!

13. Wait--got it. Right hand ring! Yes, good suggestion.

14. what gemstone are you drawn to? or even a coloured diamond RHR, that would be gorgeous!

15. Rolex