I have a fake hermes?

If you had used your bag a lot, I think you would be seeing evidence that it did not have the quality of workmanship or materials that make Hermes bag buyers come back for more. I seriously doubt that a fake could withstand the heavy loads and daily wearings that I've given to a couple of Birkins and still look magnificent.

I didn't mean to give a lecture :smile: - I'm glad your recognized the difference.
Actually, I don't use it that often. Maybe about 4-5 times a year.
Anyway, enough of this thread. I didn't mean to offend anyone or anything.I'll probably just throw it in the salvation army bin now.

I think a lot of people probably just buy something they like and they do not know it is a copy of something.

yep. years ago, before I realized there was such a thing as a fake bag (I just thought they were cheap?) I ended up with a fake birkin too. Luckily I only paid like $20 for it. Its funny, because I actually got a lot of compliments on it. :Push:

but i say, if you liked the birkin withut even knowing what it is, you need to get a real one. :yes:

yep. years ago, before I realized there was such a thing as a fake bag (I just thought they were cheap?) I ended up with a fake birkin too. Luckily I only paid like $20 for it. Its funny, because I actually got a lot of compliments on it. :Push:

but i say, if you liked the birkin withut even knowing what it is, you need to get a real one. :yes:
I know, thats why I thought it was funny, I have good taste, LOL
About the compliments, I brought bag w/me on a job interview a couple wks ago. Right away, the woman says " Oh, I love that bag. We're into handbags here so you better keep you eye on it!" I would love a hermes bag, now that I'm seeing pics and trying to educate myself on them. There's no way I could get one now though but maybe in the future. I'll just lurk around the forum and enjoy others bags for now.

I think the same happens with 'inspired by' pieces too. I'd been drooling over certain Mulberry, Lanvin, and Ralph Lauren styles then finally i realized the attraction, ...their Birkiness(Birkinosity) was the subliminal lure.:lol:

Subliminal is the word. So many handbags have that "it" quality, but in fact they are slight copies of the Birkin or Kelly.