I have a fairly new L.V. Cherry Speedy 30

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2010
    I love this bag, however, xxxxxxxxx. I take very good care of my investments. The particular bag from Louis I only had out for a max of 5 to 6 hours. I don't know why but the leather has start to turn patina much faster than any of my other bags. The bag is in superior condition, however, it look older than it really is. Do the Cherry designs patina faster that the others? Does anyone know? I thought it might be the red bag it has as a dust cover. I dont know if any of the dye would influence that. Thank you for you help and coments.

Raine44

2. No, I don't think so, since the vachetta leather is the same....

3. What you have is a fake. There is no such thing as a cerises speedy 30.

4. Please note there is no buying or selling on this forum. :yes:

5. ^^ Really? Good to know. I thought it comes in all sizes.

6. I thought that earlier, too, but I thought the "30" may have been a typo... Good catch, charleston-mom!

7. Don't think it was a typo. She has two threads she started about her "cherry speedy 30."

8. That explains the fast dark patina. Fake bags have "vachetta" that always turn that nasty dark orange after only a few carries.:graucho:

9. wow, I didn't realize the fakes patina at all...

Reanna111 likes this.
  10. January 2005 LV had begun an advertising campaign with pics from Cerise Speedy 30, before the series came out.... wanted to confuse the fake industry in China. ;)
    It was produced only the Speedy 25...unfortunately.

11. Agreed...And it can't be "new" since the Cerise line has been out of production for a while now...