I have a dk bronze 227 reissue on the way!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I called my favorite SA at Bloomies in NYC. He is sending my new dk bronze 227 reissue tomorrow!!!:drool:
    Anyway, I asked him if he had the burgundy for those of you looking and he has a burgundy in the 226. His name is Nel and he is super helpful, unlike some SA's, so call him if you are looking at 212-705-2000 at Bloomingdales NYC. My name is Emma in case he asks who recommended you and I am a repeat buyer, so maybe he'll give special treatment to ya.:jammin:
    I will submit pics as soon as she arrives!!!

2. Congrats I love the bronze color !! I can't wait to see your pictures

3. Congrats! Great choice

4. :drool: 0o0o congrats!!! you're SO lucky... i've fallen in LOVE with the re-issue all over again!!! cant wait to see pics! :yahoo:

5. lovely!

6. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!!!

7. Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures. I absolutely love the dark bronze. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice