i have a dilemma - please help!

  1. Hi everyone!
    Thanks to your guidance, I purchased a medium classic flap last year (a bargain, compared to today's price for it!). I had wanted the medallion tote, but after seeing it in person was not as impressed with it, and decided to get the flap instead. Well, after a year of debating, I decided I really would like a tote - either the medallion or the GST. I also don't want to give up my flap.

    The problem I am having is the ever increasing price. I am a student in law school now, and I don't have the funds to purchase either tote before Nov 1. When would your guess be for the next increase? I would like to start saving for one, and after a summer firm job I could definitely afford one, but who knows what the price will be by then! If the price increases again soon after Nov 1, I'm also considering cutting my losses and going for the more "reasonable" Balenciaga city (a bargain at only $1395!:s)

    What are your thoughts? What do you think I should do?
    Thanks in advance!
  2. There have been too many increases on the classic styles this last year, I really believe they won't increase the price again for a while after this next November increase. I suggest you just keep saving and hopefully you'll have your tote before you know it.
  3. thanks! I think you are right - I hope all the increases are enough for awhile. I tried looking around the forum but couldn't find what the price for the Medallion will be after Nov 1. Does anyone know?