I have a dilemma here

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone,
    Here is my dilemma. I am torn between 4 bags that I want to get. I can't get all four of course. I really want this to be my last bag for the year because I want to start saving. This is going to be very hard for me to save because I want to try to save up for a condo or my masters degree. Here are the bags:

- LV Nimbis Olympe PM in Anthracite...I found a preloved one
    - Alexander Wang Coco Duffle...I love the studs and it seems to be the new IT bag lately and its reasonably priced and I have been liking biker looks lately
    -Gucci Icon Bit Medium Boston in Black Guccisma...I like the chain with it...for some reason again I have been liking the biker look lately
    - Fendi Spy in Taupe..I like the neutral color

Which one should I get?

2. For me it would be the Fendi Spy, it's a great neutral and will never go out of style! Never was a fan of the Nimbus.

3. Nimbus is great but I would prefer the GM size.

4. do you have pics of these bags?

5. please put pics of the bags u mentioned,it will be easier to help!

6. Nimbus GM!!

7. the nimbus is tdf gorgeous. go for that

8. I like both nimbus and alexander wang coco duffle. Between the 2, I'd choose anthracite nimbus. The details on nimbus is beautiful.

9. Go with the Nimbus ;)

10. Fendy Spy is the best choice of all 4.

11. I prefer the Fendi over the Nimbus... not sure about the coco duffle?

12. Fendi Spy hands down.

13. Alexander Wang Coco Duffle.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. as much as i love lv and alexander wang (i love the biker look too!).... i have to go with fendi spy. i think that's a piece every bag-a-holic needs to have.

15. nimbus -- the spy just looks dated and anything hailed as the latest "it" bag simply isn't worth the money