I have a delemma

zippie

Dec 7, 2006
I finally got my Coco Cabas Vinyl large tote today and my husband said it looks cheap. Normally I could care less what he thinks about handbags, jewelry, etc. but I'm not sure if I want to keep it now. Anyone have this bag, do you love it and has it held up good?
:cursing:

I love hearing what my PHH has to say. He sees it in the most logical way... not influenced by fashion magazines. I don't always listen to him, but in the end, he often turns out to be right. But I realize it after the fashion has changed and something that was really "stylish" is no longer so, and I see it for what it really is.

However, sometimes something that is fashionable at the moment, is a lot of fun to own and wear... so you have to decide whether you want to be classic or trendy. You may not like the bag in a year or two... does that matter to you? If it doesn't, I say have fun with it now.

I think this bag really stands out! Think about how many people are on waiting list and even so they might never get one. How lucky you are (I am one of the lucky ones too :P )!

I love hearing what my PHH has to say. He sees it in the most logical way... not influenced by fashion magazines. I don't always listen to him, but in the end, he often turns out to be right. But I realize it after the fashion has changed and something that was really "stylish" is no longer so, and I see it for what it really is.

However, sometimes something that is fashionable at the moment, is a lot of fun to own and wear... so you have to decide whether you want to be classic or trendy. You may not like the bag in a year or two... does that matter to you? If it doesn't, I say have fun with it now.
I totally agree. My husband usually does have better judgement on choosing less trendy and more classic accessaries for me, even though I hate to admit it. I never listen and always end up selling my trendy bad purchase bags on ebay.
My opinion on the vinyl cabas is it's pretty, but I think you won't wear it that long.