I have a delemma

zippie

Dec 7, 2006
I finally got my Coco Cabas Vinyl large tote today and my husband said it looks cheap. Normally I could care less what he thinks about handbags, jewelry, etc. but I'm not sure if I want to keep it now. Anyone have this bag, do you love it and has it held up good?
:cursing:

Jayne1

Working Canvas
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
I love hearing what my PHH has to say. He sees it in the most logical way... not influenced by fashion magazines. I don't always listen to him, but in the end, he often turns out to be right. But I realize it after the fashion has changed and something that was really "stylish" is no longer so, and I see it for what it really is.

However, sometimes something that is fashionable at the moment, is a lot of fun to own and wear... so you have to decide whether you want to be classic or trendy. You may not like the bag in a year or two... does that matter to you? If it doesn't, I say have fun with it now.

Aug 25, 2006
I love hearing what my PHH has to say. He sees it in the most logical way... not influenced by fashion magazines. I don't always listen to him, but in the end, he often turns out to be right. But I realize it after the fashion has changed and something that was really "stylish" is no longer so, and I see it for what it really is.

However, sometimes something that is fashionable at the moment, is a lot of fun to own and wear... so you have to decide whether you want to be classic or trendy. You may not like the bag in a year or two... does that matter to you? If it doesn't, I say have fun with it now.
I totally agree. My husband usually does have better judgement on choosing less trendy and more classic accessaries for me, even though I hate to admit it. I never listen and always end up selling my trendy bad purchase bags on ebay.
My opinion on the vinyl cabas is it's pretty, but I think you won't wear it that long.