I have a cut in my Neverfull :(

erica_1020

Mar 17, 2010
South Texas
Hep, I'm not sure how this happened its about a cm long and near the tassles but looks like an exacto knife was put through it. Can this be repaired? I was carrying it but took everything out because I don't want to make it worse.

Himeko057

Sep 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Hep, I'm not sure how this happened its about a cm long and near the tassles but looks like an exacto knife was put through it. Can this be repaired? I was carrying it but took everything out because I don't want to make it worse.
I'm so sorry it happened to you!!! But lv doesn't repair a bag if the canvas is ripped....

Jul 3, 2006
I'm so sorry it happened to you!!! But lv doesn't repair a bag if the canvas is ripped....
This is correct. As the canvas is all one piece, they would have to take the entire bag apart and replace it like making a new bag.

So sorry that happened. Did it possibly snag against something? I agree with the idea of selling it with full disclosure. You could in the alternative have a cobbler make a patch from the inside. It would stabilize it so that you could still use the bag without the little cut getting bigger, and I doubt anyone would know it was there except you. That's probably what I would do.