I have a crazy neighbor who copies handbags I own.

Just ignore her and carry what you want! Who cares if she copies you! Its not a problem when we copy what the stars and celebs are wearing...is this any different? She idolizes you like we do the star fashions. It would make me feel good. The day people stop coveting your style....then you can worry!
Enjoy your crazy neighbor!

Selena

She has the nerve to pose such a horrendous hypothetical situation. I don't care if it was a "joke," it's morbid and sick.

I highly suggest you change your phone number and tell your husband everything that is going on, this is the least you can do because you can't control where you live right now. *hugs* best of luck.

Like everybody else said...avoid her at all costs.

Thanks, I guess I'm sort of avoiding her and nice to her so she won't go psycho on me. After all NYC is a small place and I saw "Single White Female". I just hope she finds someone else to stalk. I'm so stupid that I didn't act sooner. I guess being nice just gets you into trouble. It's just not the way I was taught to be. Oh well Thanks for all you suggestions. Back to my Bag obsession.

She sounds like a total lunatic! Be careful and carry a pepper spray if you can. You never know how drastic she'll become in the future. Take care.

Buy some cheap cheap bag at target/walmart...see if she gets it, make sure it's hideious...Call you dog by a nickname, completely diffrent from puppet/pocket, wear a ugly paid something jacket everytime you see her...if she copy's throw the ugly bag at her, and run into your house and hide....:lol: