i have a confession to make...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i've always been an LV lover and that is how i got addicted to this site. sooo lately i have been in the hermes forum (so addicted to it) and now all i can think of is sell all my lv and other designer bags so i can invest and my dream birkin bag...

does anyone else feel the same way?????:crybaby:

ive had dreams that ill accidentally walk into an hermes store and find a birkin ready to be sold. since this would be a rare opportunity id have to purchase one even though my hubby would kill me when he sees the amex bill...:censor:

do you think 7k for a bag is worth it????

2. At the end of the day, what matters is what you think is worth it. Someone might think it is worth it to pay $80K on a car, while another person might not. So, think about what you want, and then go for it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice