I have a confession to make my Mulberry friends ......

joviscot

*BONNIE SCOTLAND*
Oct 5, 2008
I have been unfaithful to Mulburry and my Mabel is now back in its sleepy bag (for now!!) - hubby bought me my much longed for Chanel handbag in Paris recently ...... (bad me)

Anyone else ..... ahem ..... cheated on Mulberry recently?!?!

I have never claimed to be a one brand buyer. I have Mulberry, Chloe, Balenciaga, Belen Echandia, Botkier and bags by various other lesser known makers.

No, haven't cheated recently, but I'm also into other brands, espesially Chloe. My last cheat was in May I think, when my python Silverado (and a more 'summery' bag from Marlene Birger) arrived. My Chloe wishlist is steadily growing.. A Balenciaga is also on my wishlist.. but it won't happen this year. After I get my planned Mulberries now, I'm strapped to the (bag) sofa.

I'm also a several trick pony. I have also dabbled with Belen Echandia (though that relationship is now ended) and am eagerly awaiting my first Chloe. I also have one of my Radley picture bags left (the one with the hot air balloon that I can't quite bring myself to part with. I'm trying to avoid other brands though because I have more than enough bags and don't need the additional temptation.

I'm another who has dabbled with Belen Echandia! I also like Orla Kiely for cheaper cheerful kid friendly bags!! I love the look of some of the chloes (heloise hobo:drool:) but the prices put me off!!!

Yes the Chloe prices are high. Can't comment on the quality until my bag arrives. Looked at LV online last night and was staggered by some of those prices. Mulberry is still very expensive but at least it is more within reach (for now anyway but the prices do seem to be creeping up).