I have a confession to make...Eldery, short woman returns Cabas

Sorry it didn't work out for you. I thought it looked great, but if the size just wasn't feasible, you did the best thing in returning it. With something that costs this much, you need to completely fall in love with it. I'm sure you'll find something you love (and make your SA happy too)!

Don't feel bad! If you don't love it, then what's the point of it? I also heard about the smaller version cabas tote. The SA said they decided to do it because of the demand for the cabas. Looking forward to it.:yes: Will have to keep updated on this.

Mac...My (formerly my) COCO has a new home as well... Hope she is greatly enjoyed...now my CC is clear again after that Birkin purchase!
I knew that baby would go quick. I thought about putting mine on ebay but just didn't want to go through the hassle. Luckily I hadn't carried her so I was able to return her!

^^Not sure. From pictures, I thought I'd like the modern chain or the ritz bag but today my SA told me the modern chain that they are getting in is the huge and heavy and the ritz bag is huge and bulky. Uggh! I might have to wait to see the redesigned cabas. I also keep thinking about the black diamond stitch bag--I think that looks great and would be really practical for me.

^ SophiaLee ... i GOT hit by a vinyl one on saturday at work!! (it was sooo big i dont think the lady even realized she whacked me w/ it!)

and macp6 ... dont feel too bad -i was DYING for the coco too, i had seen the bag a couple times in person and LOVED it, but then i went to try it on and was doubting it (like... "would i really use this??" or "when would i take this out??") and my boyfriend was telling me, "there will be others, if you dont feel 100% about it, then dont get it" and sure enough, i read the thread on the smaller one that's coming ... so i think you made a good choice! -no worries!!

^^Not sure. From pictures, I thought I'd like the modern chain or the ritz bag but today my SA told me the modern chain that they are getting in is the huge and heavy and the ritz bag is huge and bulky. Uggh! I might have to wait to see the redesigned cabas. I also keep thinking about the black diamond stitch bag--I think that looks great and would be really practical for me.

OMG mac, I knew the diamond ritz bag was going to be big but I didn't think it would be huge and bulky, I thought and hoped maybe just a little bigger than a jumbo. I'm hoping it's going to look as good as the glazed lambskin did, actually, I think it is glazed lambskin as well. I can't wait for them to start arriving.

The diamond shine bags are gorgeous, what color are you looking for?

^^Molls, I am actually going for the diamond stitch in black! I am going to keep my fingers crossed that I like the ritz when I see it IRL but my SA is positive I won't! We'll see!
I so want a sort of distressed patent look. I love the star stitch bag from last season but that one is too small... Like little red riding hood, I need one that is just right!