I have a confession to make...Eldery, short woman returns Cabas

1. Well all, I returned my leather Coco Cabas today. I absolutely hate to return things because I have usually made such a fuss for Paul to find me something, but I had to in this case. I love the look of the Cabas but everytime I pulled it out to wear, I put it back and took something else. The look fit my lifestyle perfectly, but the size was just not practical for me. When I saw the news on the forum that they were coming out with a smaller size, that sealed the decision for me and back she went.:shame:

2. A smaller size?? Really?? Hmmm....I love it in white. Wonder if they will make it in White?

3. I feel terribly guilty too when I return something. Not only do I feel I have cause My SA's a great deal of trouble to 'find' it for me, I have also shared the excitement of 'getting it' with you ladies. I just returned my latest Hermes purchase :sad: but can't bring myself to tell the girls in the Hermes sub-forum yet......:shame:

Having said that, if you don't love it, it has to be returned. I am looking forward to seeing the smaller Cabas too.

4. Mac - is there a thread on the smaller size? I returned mine also. I loved the look of the bag, just kept wanting it to be a tad smaller. I would definitely be interested in a smaller size.

5. Thanks, Mac! I had just found it. I agree, I find out more about what's coming out, etc. here versus my SA. Sometimes I feel he is looking at me like I am just making this stuff up! LOL! :nuts:

6. Don't feel bad I know you'll be getting something else from him eventually :smile:

Glad you make the right decision, if something isn't right don't keep it!

7. You did the right thing; you did the right thing. (Repeat mantra until convinced! :biggrin:)

From one who knows exactly how you feel, LOL!!

8. Aww, don't feel bad. I believe it is our money and if we aren't happy with it, then it must go back! A good SA should know that we'll always be back for more.

9. Oh no! Aaack - I think I'm more sad than you are :crybaby:
    It sounds like you made the right decision, and I'm intrigued by the smaller Cabas too... I bet that one will be perfect for you!

10. Just think, there's a smaller cabas for us short women to look forward to :yahoo:.

11. I had to do the same thing with the square bowler and I felt so bad that I bought another bag that was not really on my wish list. Turns out I love the new bag so it worked out well. You definitely need to be "in love" with a bag or else return it. I cannot wait to see the smaller Cabas.

12. I understand. I went to Chanel on 57th on Saturday to see the brown one my SA had for hold on my. At the moment I decided to try it on, my daughter decided that she didn't want to be in the Bugaboo and HAD to be held. So there I am holding a 4.5 month old and trying on this huge bag when I realized that although it is beautiful, there is NO way I could carry it and her and be comfortable - my SA agreed, so that was a no. I really was looking forward to having one too, but it just doesn't work for me... maybe the smaller one will.

13. what's all this about a "elderly short woman"? you are so silly! :lol:

i know what you mean about returning things. i really hate to return more expensive items which i already took a long time in the first place to decide on buying! but in the end, a good SA will be understanding, and you are better off with someone you really want than something you feel lukewarm about.

14. ^ Mac , don't feel bad . I'm 5'11, between 135-142 lbs , and I had it in my head that I WAS going to purchase this bag . I thought as tall as I am I would ROCK this bag . Uh-uh . Not feeling it .

I never thought there would be a bag too big for me ! I LOVE huge bags . It looks great on some of the other girls but it just wasn't me . I felt like I might take out a small child if I hit them with it .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice