I have a confession to make! Back-up Plan for your favourite LV bag

Crazy Bag

Loves LV
O.G.
Sep 10, 2007
So I thought Beverly MC was my last bag...BUT

I love my azur berkeley so much that I am planning to sell two of my bags to fund the ebene berkeley. I called my SA to waitlist for one (it is out of stock in Singapore).

The size just fits for my lifestyle and if I can, I will buy another stand-by azur berkeley....am I Crazy or what!! :wacko: not that the bag is 100 dollars..

Just wanna make this confession! Anyone else mad enough to do this for any of their favourite LV bags??

lol...oddly enough, this is NOT far-fetched for me to grasp. I am def. mad enough to do such a thing, haha...i have considered and thought extensively about this for my Black MC speedy :yes:

awesome topic/question by the way! :heart: :tup:

heh heh...Thank god. I am so glad I am not the only one with back-up ideas ;)

With LV launching so many new models at such a short time, I won't be surprise if they start discontinuing models to launch new ones just to keep the hype up and just don't want to be caught in the situation. Like the mizi, I say I will buy it sometime and viola it is gone. As good as a limited edition.

it's not crazy at all if you don't love the old bags as much anymore :smile: go get your heart's desires if you can fund it!
p.s. - I just knew it was too soon to be your last bag, lol!

Sometimes you just have follow the saying "Out with the old, in with the new"...and when it comes to bags, it makes total sense to me if I know I'm going to carry my old bags anymore. I sold off all my Coach bags to fund my LV and Gucci :P

Selling off the old, or the ones you don't carry quite enough is definitely a good plan. I just sold my damier speedy to get the azur speedy.

And if you love something enough buy it in every color. That's the advice for clothes, why not bags? hehehe

it's not crazy at all if you don't love the old bags as much anymore :smile: go get your heart's desires if you can fund it!
p.s. - I just knew it was too soon to be your last bag, lol!

^^ha ha..I am waiting to see whether my enrollment for Masters is approved. Once approved, I want to make it a point not to spend so much on bags. Not that I can't spend, but I need to control myself to be more prudent sooo I must play with my current collection to fund something I like instead of digging into my salary to buy bags. OK OK you win lol...somehow, I will think of ways to buy a couple of new bags without using extra cash ;)

Selling off the old, or the ones you don't carry quite enough is definitely a good plan. I just sold my damier speedy to get the azur speedy. And if you love something enough buy it in every color. That's the advice for clothes, why not bags? hehehe

Actually, I don't dislike my old bags, just think I need the berkeley in ebene. erhhhh I will save the excuses to myself ;)

I totally and completely understand this! I love my popincourt haut so much but hardly ever want to use it because I'm afraid I'll mess it up! I would love to get another one and use it more. I also feel this way about the Berkeley and I don't even have it yet! It's on my wish list and I want both the ebony and azur. I love that bag soooo much! So I completely understand your way of thinking!!!

I know this thread is old....but I just came across it and am thinking of doing this with white MC speedy. I sold one I bought in January because the color combo wasn't for me, and ended up getting two new ones that I loved, one with all pinks on front and one with purples and blues. They are my two favorite color combos in white MC speedy. The pinker bag has been "well-loved" and I feel less afraid to use it. I was planning on selling it, but am thinking of keeping it now. I'm starting to think I'm crazy! Any feedback TPFers?