I have a BUCKET of a reveal!

I love it! I'm considering the large duffle in camel. I've been looking for a nice camel bag for a while. I went into look at the new legacy bags yesterday and of course they had every color except for camel! Figures....anyway, how do you like the color IRL?

Got mine today too!Mine is honey colored like yours thank god! I LOVE her OMG, I think the strap is perfect,mine doesnt feel stiff, she already has her slouch on:biggrin:
I cant wait to see the BC bucket!

Why, why do I still love this bag so much? The color, the hangtag, the pocket, the classic Coach look.....but the dogleash closure is so insufficient for me. I'd love to see how this bag slouches over time. Probably the top will fold downward nicely and the lack of closure won't be as big of a deal, but I'd have to really get used to it. This bag is HAWT!

She is a beauty and she looks lovely on you!

Does the creed have any special wording like the hangtag does?

Why, why do I still love this bag so much? The color, the hangtag, the pocket, the classic Coach look.....but the dogleash closure is so insufficient for me. I'd love to see how this bag slouches over time. Probably the top will fold downward nicely and the lack of closure won't be as big of a deal, but I'd have to really get used to it. This bag is HAWT!

She is a beauty and she looks lovely on you!

Does the creed have any special wording like the hangtag does?
I totally understand what you mean about the dog leash closure...I need something more secure than that...

She is a beauty though! congrats MIKOMEGMOM!!

jan1124 said:
love your Honey color!
Black Cherry due here Friday, hopefully tomorrow.

Gorgeous bag :smile:. Still haven't received shipping confirmation for my black cherry.

Jan1124: wasn't yours supposed to ship this past Sunday the 22nd? They told me today, the 25th :sad:. Just wondering how many days you were ahead of me on expected ship date

Last edited:
Gorgeous bag :smile:. Still haven't received shipping confirmation for my black cherry.

Jan1124: wasn't yours supposed to ship this past Sunday the 22nd? They told me today, the 25th :sad:. Just wondering how many days you were ahead of me on expected ship date
I was given date of 7/22 - then 7/25 - and I haven't gotten confirmation yet:sad:
(I mentioned on this thread I did get confirmation of the Textured Rory on 7/23, and Bohemian Chocolate 7/24 - both due 7/27 - but I'm going to try to get one or both from Fedex tomorrow - it they're not in a container - otherwise have to wait until Friday).

Will update as soon as I can.