I Have A Black First In My Cart

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I dont know what to do I found a black first on Bluefly.com and it's in my cart and i have a 10% code- BUT L U C K Y rewards site seems to be down!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO? with the extra 10% and the L U C K Y rebate it will come out to 660- thats really good for a first isnt it?? :s what should i do?? THANKS

2. Hi! That's a great deal. I am not sure how much the Lucky rebate would be, but I would purchase it with the 10% discount from Bluefly if the Lucky website does not work in the next half hour. Good luck!

3. it would be 716.40 without lucky!!! thats 56.40 i think thats a lot- why is lucky not working??? is it not working for everyone else?? AHHHHHH

4. that is a really good price. you should buy it and try to get the fifty dollar difference later. i'd regret it if i didn't.

5. How do you get all those crazy coupons/discounts?

6. OK im so excited- I used my Dad's PDA through the whole thanksgiving dinner to keep the first in my cart at bluefly and now im waiting for midnight when luckyrewards will be more- I hope-
    Lauren- I have 10% off code for playing the game they have now and then lucky rewards gives another 7% back for bluefly and im hoping even more for black friday!! I'll wait and see at 12:01!

7. woo hoo i did it! 10% and 11% lucky reward!! for a grand total of 637.60 after rebate- now lets hope the leather is nice!!

8. ^ holy moly, what a steal!

9. wow!