I have a big dilemma!!!

Jolie

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
Hi everyone, So this is my story...I bought the Alma in Indigo on the first day of release and I was totally in love with my purchase, but then about three days later I got the turqouise one which I thought popped out more than the Indigo and I was thinking maybe I should keep the turqouise and return the Indigo...I would love to keep both but I am thinking I might get tired from having two of the same thing...I also had the most wonderful SA when I got the Indigo and I feel bad about returning the item...so what do you guys think??? Should I keep the turqouise and return the indigo or should I return the indigo and get a wallet in the new Epi colors??? Or should I return the turqouise and keep the indigo???

keep them both if financially you have no problem with both. if it's a matter of only keeping one of them, keep the indigo since it is less selective of a color and will go with more things than the turquoise.

Keep the turquoise. I think the pop of color is the magic of the alma. The alma, by it's nature is not practical. There are other bags in darker blue that you can get since it is a more practical color - go for a empreinte bag in infini, especially since the price increase is coming and the prices on the bags in the $2000+ level have really went up over the past few increases.