I Have A Big Cry Coming

Leah411 said:
My daughter leaves tomorrow after being with me for a 2 1/2 week visit. :sad:

I've already been bursting into tears without warning. :crybaby:

True...there were moments when it became really clear that adult children should not live at home.....:nuts: but...

There is going to be lots more of this.......:crybaby: over the next several days.
How far away does she live from you? I know how you feel. Selena is my daughter and I couldnt imagine being away from her. She only lives about 25 miles from me so we see each other several times a week if not more and we talk on the phone about 10 times a day. She is my best friend we have always been close. :tender:

CrazyBagLady said:
How far away does she live from you? I know how you feel. Selena is my daughter and I couldnt imagine being away from her. She only lives about 25 miles from me so we see each other several times a week if not more and we talk on the phone about 10 times a day. She is my best friend we have always been close. :tender:

Ahhhh Mommy!! I :heart: you too!! What is better then a mom who is bag obsessed like me!!

CrazyBagLady said:

She lives in Tennesee....I live in Oregon. Not so easy to pop in on each other. :blink: In fact, I don't have any family here and it just plain sucks. :sad:

I've been crying like a baby since about five o'clock this morning. :crybaby:
Every time I think I am done...the waterworks start again. :crybaby:

And it didn't help that she scared the daylights out of me. On the way to the airport, she had a bad asthma attack. I thought we were going to have to go to the ER.

I talked to her on the phone a little bit ago, and she made it back home safe and sound about an hour ago.

A big THANK-YOU to everyone for all the kind thoughts. :flowers: Believe me, the good vibes help. :yes:

Selena & Jennifer ~ You Are So Cute......What A Great Relationship!!! :smile:

My Mom Passed Away A Few Years Back & I Miss Her So Much! Time (& My Wonderful Family!) Has Helped Make Things Heal. I Now Feel She Is With Me!

On Another Note.......When My 3 Year Old Son Is Away From Me ~ For More Than Hour ~ Which He Is (Pre-School) ~ I Miss Him So Much!!!