I have a BH should I still get a NV MM?

meichou

Feb 3, 2010
First post here on TPF.

I have a BH in mono canvas but has been eyeing on the NF MM also in mono canvas ever since it first came out. I see the similarities in these two styles so I have been holding off in getting the NF. The BH is a more structured and classic bag, but NF gives me that youthful feeling. I went into LV stores to try on the NF a few times. Also tried it In damier canvas, just to be different from my BH MC. But I just don't love or care for the damier canvas. Any reco or suggestions? I also owns a Galiera PM in MC.

to me, they look like totally different bags so go for it!

First post here on TPF.

I have a BH in mono canvas but has been eyeing on the NF MM also in mono canvas ever since it first came out. I see the similarities in these two styles so I have been holding off in getting the NF. The BH is a more structured and classic bag, but NF gives me that youthful feeling. I went into LV stores to try on the NF a few times. Also tried it In damier canvas, just to be different from my BH MC. But I just don't love or care for the damier canvas. Any reco or suggestions? I also owns a Galiera PM in MC.

ps: i hope that means Monogram Canvas :nuts:

First post here on TPF.

I'm sure many will disagree, but I can't see getting a squarish Mono purse again when you already have one-at first glance it looks too similar. If you really love mono, why not get something in a really different shape like the Tivoli?

I think the feeling of the two bags are so different...you get a totally different experience. So it sounds like you like that so I would say go for it!:biggrin:

Thanks for all the input and suggestions. I feel the trivoli is more suitable for older age group. Sorry don't mean to offend anyone. It's a classy bag and I want to get one for my mom. But I'm trying to go for the youthful look here. What about the new artsy? Is that too similar to the galliera?

I think if you have wanted the NF you should go for it, it's a really nice bag and not too similar to the BH in my opinion....I also think the artsy would be a great option as well, but if you have wanted to NF for awhile I would go ahead and get it!

i tried talking myself into getting the NF in damier ebene canvas (DEC). i know it's a lot more durable than the monogram canvas (MC), and looks "almost new" after many uses, but i just dont love the DEC pattern. i'm also telling myself the NF looks too similar to the BH, esp. if i get both in MC. that's why i ended up getting the galliera MM in MC last year, but i find myself still drooling over the NF in MC a year later. i'm afraid if i get something else again, i'll come back next year and still want to get the NF in MC.