I have a BH should I still get a NV MM?

meichou

Feb 3, 2010
San Francisco
First post here on TPF.

I have a BH in mono canvas but has been eyeing on the NF MM also in mono canvas ever since it first came out. I see the similarities in these two styles so I have been holding off in getting the NF. The BH is a more structured and classic bag, but NF gives me that youthful feeling. I went into LV stores to try on the NF a few times. Also tried it In damier canvas, just to be different from my BH MC. But I just don't love or care for the damier canvas. Any reco or suggestions? I also owns a Galiera PM in MC.

awhitney

Jul 12, 2007
Eh Ohh Canada!
to me, they look like totally different bags so go for it!

First post here on TPF.

I have a BH in mono canvas but has been eyeing on the NF MM also in mono canvas ever since it first came out. I see the similarities in these two styles so I have been holding off in getting the NF. The BH is a more structured and classic bag, but NF gives me that youthful feeling. I went into LV stores to try on the NF a few times. Also tried it In damier canvas, just to be different from my BH MC. But I just don't love or care for the damier canvas. Any reco or suggestions? I also owns a Galiera PM in MC.
ps: i hope that means Monogram Canvas :nuts:

JLJRN

O.G.
May 3, 2009
Ct
First post here on TPF.

I'm sure many will disagree, but I can't see getting a squarish Mono purse again when you already have one-at first glance it looks too similar. If you really love mono, why not get something in a really different shape like the Tivoli?

Forsyte

Dec 15, 2009
USA
I think the feeling of the two bags are so different...you get a totally different experience. So it sounds like you like that so I would say go for it!:biggrin:

meichou

Feb 3, 2010
San Francisco
Thanks for all the input and suggestions. I feel the trivoli is more suitable for older age group. Sorry don't mean to offend anyone. It's a classy bag and I want to get one for my mom. But I'm trying to go for the youthful look here. What about the new artsy? Is that too similar to the galliera?

Nordy's girl

My youngest!
Sep 23, 2008
Washington
I think if you have wanted the NF you should go for it, it's a really nice bag and not too similar to the BH in my opinion....I also think the artsy would be a great option as well, but if you have wanted to NF for awhile I would go ahead and get it!

Heidiho

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
I have both bags but I have the Neverfull in Damier. I wouldn't want both to be in mono because they are a bit too similar(big tote) for me.

fashion_mom1

Apr 28, 2009
To me they are too similar exp in the same pattern. I would try a pseedy or something different. Good luck deciding.

meichou

Feb 3, 2010
San Francisco
i tried talking myself into getting the NF in damier ebene canvas (DEC). i know it's a lot more durable than the monogram canvas (MC), and looks "almost new" after many uses, but i just dont love the DEC pattern. i'm also telling myself the NF looks too similar to the BH, esp. if i get both in MC. that's why i ended up getting the galliera MM in MC last year, but i find myself still drooling over the NF in MC a year later. i'm afraid if i get something else again, i'll come back next year and still want to get the NF in MC.

camommyof3

O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Sure! I have the BH and 3 NFs...and a Palermo. All similar shapes and all are totes. I think if it works for you, go for it!