I have 3 Rebecca Minkoffs bags on the way:

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
This one - mini black

and this one (thanks Megs for turning me on to it via the Blog!)
rebecca-minkoff-mini-morning-after-bag.jpg

and last but not least, the black MA with basket weave. It won't ship for about a month though...:sad:
black_basket_weave2.jpg

I'm thinking I may just keep the brown suede and the black basket weave. These may be my new everyday bags. What do you think?

Great choices! I have four RM bags on the way: MA Mini in Tomato and Blue, Glazed Almond Matinee, and the Glazed Espresso Nikki : ) I was hoping they would arrive today, but no luck. UGH the torture!! lol...

WOW! Congrats! I was considering the black w/basketweave...if u preorder it, do you get charged immediately or upon delivery? I emailed them about it but no response! Prob. busy w/their sample sale this week.

Do you love the MA? Could u tell us what you love about it?

TIA!

You people are so fortunate to have her sample sale. I'm not from the States. Can you advise which site offers international shipping and yet is much cheaper than retail? ebay is my last resort. Many thanks in advance.

bloomies was having their friends and family sale and i had returned a bag i got a few months ago,and saw a green morning after and grab it as soon as i could. it is so pretty. i didnt even know they were having their friends and family,i just happen to call. im so happy.....

Great choices! I have four RM bags on the way: MA Mini in Tomato and Blue, Glazed Almond Matinee, and the Glazed Espresso Nikki : ) I was hoping they would arrive today, but no luck. UGH the torture!! lol...

ahh! I saw the blue and tomato and was so on the fence! Can't wait to see those. The glazed almond was pretty too as was the espresso but after seeing the brown suede on the blog, had to have it.

WOW! Congrats! I was considering the black w/basketweave...if u preorder it, do you get charged immediately or upon delivery? I emailed them about it but no response! Prob. busy w/their sample sale this week.

Do you love the MA? Could u tell us what you love about it?

TIA!

They don't charge you until it ships. Thats why you probably have not heard back yet but you will as soon as it goes out. :yes:
These will be my first RM MA bags, so I couldn't tell you what I love about them yet though I'm expecting them to be pretty practical easy in/easy-out-of bags. I'll let you know! :tup: