I have 250$

You know, initially I loved the ergo totes (sitting on the shelf), so I bought the large Vachetta one in the natural color. However, when I removed the packing materials and started to carry it one day, I realized I did not like the look on my shoulder. It dips kind of ugly at the bottom unless you have it majorly stuffed (my opinion here), and I don't like the look while wearing it. So I sold it and was very happy I did so. Perhaps the smaller totes are better because they are not as deep...don't know. Anyway, I recommend you try the bags without the packing materials and with your own contents (Coach SAs are more than happy to help you do this). That way you can see which one feels and looks great, and you can probably make an easier decision. I wish I had done that from the beginning, because it would have definitely saved me some disapointment!
thank you for your thoughts.. I would be buying used so trying this on isnt going to be an option. Also the nears coach store is over two hours away :sad: otherwise I would be there playing dress up.
I will keep what you're saying in mind though

What about this? It's a gallery tote (style no. 11237) but slightly different than the one you have now. I am dying for this is black! I love gallery totes!!!

11237_d1.jpg

Well i'm at my max bid with the signature tote with the legacy lining, so its off to the next choice....

s.gif
s.gif
a0ff_2.JPG

and see if I can cut her down on shipping, 40$ is alot of a small bag.

or this
5e75_2.JPG

I was looking for the brown/mahogany tote, called coach and they have none... ARGH!