I have 2 buyers who are stringing me along....

I don't leave feedback for them at all. Like my mother always said, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." You can't leave them a positive if they've messed you around. If they've already left you a positive then you'd feel mean giving them a negative or a neutral; and if they haven't left any for you and you leave a neutral or a neg then you risk retaliatory FB. So ... I don't say anything.
That is some really good advice.:tup:
I would say that your mother is a very wise, like most mothers are.:yes:
Now I wish I would have listened to more of what she said!:shrugs::angel:

Awe, what you have is a rare case of:

Cronica Addictus To Punishus The Sellarus Overus EBAYUS!
(The English translation for this is: "If I 'm really nice and follow the rules of EBAY, than hopefully some real FREAKED OUT Buyers will screw me over and over again and there is nothing I can do but watch it happen over and over again at the Holidays!"):angel:

The sad part is, it is only going to get worse!:sad:

hilarious!!!! :roflmfao: but true!

I don't leave feedback for them at all. Like my mother always said, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." You can't leave them a positive if they've messed you around. If they've already left you a positive then you'd feel mean giving them a negative or a neutral; and if they haven't left any for you and you leave a neutral or a neg then you risk retaliatory FB. So ... I don't say anything.

I will definitely take your advice....thank you!