I HATE the Palo Alto boutique with a passion!!! (long, very very long)

Thats terrible! I guess it completely varies depending on the day! I had a really nice SA there last time who allowed me an exchange on a damaged item instead of making me send it in and wait 2 months. I feel terrible I cant remember his name. However, there was another SA there that said it was normal wear and tear and i just KNOW if I had been helped by her she wouldnt have done anything to help me so I know those types of SAs exisit at that store. I wish I could remmeber the kind SAs name so that if you ever ever walk in there, you can look for him.

I often receive this type of service from my local LV in Saks. I avoid going there whenever possible. Thank goodness there is also a stand-alone LV boutique here, where I have a lovely SA who helps me!

I have recently contemplated leaving LV altogether too, so I know how you feel! But I don't think I ever will. If it gets to the extent that I just don't want to give any of my $$ to the local boutique, I'm willing to hop on a plane and fly two hours south to a boutique that I know will give me worthy service!

I can just imagine what happened. The Palo Alto store is horrible. They have to seriously get some clue with customer relations and again they have to rember they are in sales. The bay area has so many other options for LV. Heck, Neiman is just a couple of steps away. The district manager should definitly know about their wonderful sales skills. I truly think that if you dont spend thousands of dollars a week, these people wont wait on you as well as they would if you were.

Neiman Marcus LV in Palo Alto has far better service and the San Francisco store is very friendly and helpful.

Ladies,
so sorry is awful it happened to you, fyi there is a sales manager at Saks South Coast Plaza name Brad, this guy will bend over backwards for you (and yes he is the top notch at Saks/LV), also James at LV boutique/South Coast plaza is a darling, I will call him ask for something and he will hold it for me so I can go a check it before buying, I know there are a few snobs there but what I usually do is pass by them (my nose pointed up into sky) and go directly to the cashier area and ask for my favorite SA. Simple... they are there to serve you.